Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members

It's been a while. Options
Metaf 128
Posted: Sunday, January 30, 2011 10:56:30 AM

Well hello there!

I used to be an annoying little shit. Thought I'd return and see what was going on.

How are things?

Lizard Dude
Steviepunk
Posted: Sunday, January 30, 2011 6:05:24 PM

been a while since you were here! Welcome back :)

Has been a bit on the quiet side for a while, with some of the regulars stopping by from time to time.  As ever, I've got big plans for new updates, but not enough time to get things finished to the level I want them! lol  I'm slowly getting there though, so maybe this will be there year... ;)

How about you, what have you been up to?
Metaf 128
Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 11:20:33 AM

Well, ever since I was last here I've moved on a bit. I left school, I made more friends, but still no sign of any love yet.

How's everyone else?

Lizard Dude
Steviepunk
Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 5:43:11 PM

"left school"... that makes me feel really old now!

What you doing now, working/college/uni?
Metaf 128
Posted: Friday, February 04, 2011 6:10:51 PM

I'm at college now, I'll be there for a couple of years, then I should hope to get to uni soonish.

Just need to get a shitton of qualifications to make sure I actually get a job by the end of it all.

Lizard Dude
little_vache
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 9:09:14 AM

I feel like hopping in on this.  It has definitely been a while!  Though I stop do in every once in a while to see how things are going. 
Updates about me:
I've graduated university and am just working now.  Real life and all that.  I'm about to move to California which is a big deal because I've lived in the same state my whole life.  Eek!
What else...actually not that many huge life changes in the past couple years.  Just the same old grind I suppose.

What is new here? 
Void
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 4:22:16 PM

I decided to visit since vache mentioned the site on Facebook.  Don't even remember the last time I was here but life has been pretty crazy and busy.  Started going to school, working, all that jazz.  Got married almost 4 months ago now and I think I'm starting to get used to it (I love bills).  But other than that...mostly video games have been sucking my life away.
little_vache
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2011 12:27:52 AM

Agreed about the video games! I resisted getting a system for so long and then my parents gave me a 360 and it was goodbye social life.  Sorry, I can't go out.  I'm saving the world from aliens/monsters/zombies/evil. $0$0 $0 $0PS congrats about the marriage!  Mono told me you were going down the aisle, but she never updated me.  Is it all you dreamed of and more?$0 $0$0 $0 $0I, myself am considering it.  And by considering it, I mean probably gonna happen in a year.  I'm not ready to be a grown up!! $0
little_vache
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2011 12:28:43 AM

Why are there a bunch of zeros with dollar signs in my post?  
Steviepunk
Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2011 12:24:51 PM

Hi, good to see you dropping back in on the forum.
Congratulations on the marriage Void!

You guys were at school when you first started posting here (I was already through uni and in the real world)... and now you're married.. makes me feel old!

Glad to hear you're progressing in the world :)

BTW, the $0 that are showing up is due to an issue with the post editor in Chrome (and probably Safari).  It's on the list to get fixed with the big site update (still work in progress just now... real life and work have prevented it progressing much last year..)
little_vache
Posted: Sunday, May 01, 2011 5:52:54 AM

Understandable. $0And yeah, I think I was in high school when I first got on.  And then university later.  I graduated last year and am trying to live an adult life, which is about as much fun as I figured it would be.  Not much.$0 $0What else is new...my parents moved to China a little over a year ago and I will be going to visit them in June.  So I'm going to be a souvenir buying monster.  And perhaps a parent killing monster as well because we tend to fight when we spend more than a few days together.  The Chinese people will witness my mother crying at some point for sure.  $0 $0I feel like not that much has changed about me though.  I've just been slowly adding more tattoos to my body haha$0
Void
Posted: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 5:35:31 PM

Steviepunk wrote:
Hi, good to see you dropping back in on the forum.
Congratulations on the marriage Void!

You guys were at school when you first started posting here (I was already through uni and in the real world)... and now you're married.. makes me feel old!

Glad to hear you're progressing in the world :)

BTW, the $0 that are showing up is due to an issue with the post editor in Chrome (and probably Safari).  It's on the list to get fixed with the big site update (still work in progress just now... real life and work have prevented it progressing much last year..)

Thanks very much :).  I feel I can say I'm rather old myself given the fact that I've managed to have two hip surgeries in the last couple of years :P Lucky me!
Metaf 128
Posted: Friday, August 19, 2011 3:48:29 PM

If anyone's still around, visit me Deviant ART.

http://mrninjafish.deviantart.com/

I practically draw for peanuts now. Working in a charity shop.

But I do recall one thing. Weren't we all going to go on a road trip we'd planned YEEEEAAAARRRSSSSSSS AGGOOOOO? I dunno if that would be still feasible, but my main aim for now is to get to Canada or the U.S and get into a good games development course or whatever.

Plus: I currently stalk a wimmens now.

Lizard Dude